Thursday, January 6, 2011

Taito Legends

I had gotten a pc cdrom game of Taito Legands from Amazon. It's a great way to relive my fondness of old arcade classics, thank goodness I got a game pad. It comes with 29 games and my all time favorites are Bubble Bobble, Rainbow Islands, Elevator Action, Jungle Hunt, Phoenix, Space Invaders, Space Invaders Part 2, Super Qix, and Zoo Keeper. I admit that I also enjoy The New Zealand Story, which all you have to do is controll a Kiwi bird, and scroll around othe level rescuing your kiwi bird friends that have been captured and imprisoned by a giant walrus. Very similar to Bubble Bobble, only you destroy the monsters with weapon items, and other things you collect for powerups, then you pick up the fruit items left behind for bonus points. I really enjoy this as it works well with Windows 7, and it's made by a company known as Xplosiv.

No comments:

Post a Comment